Re: [squid-users] wb_group problem

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:52:26 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, Aleksandr Shcherbakov wrote:

> wbinfo says:
> wbinfo -r <username>
> Could not get groups for user <username>
> wbinfo -r <domain\username>
> Could not get groups for user <domain\username>

Then I think there is a problem with your winbind installation somewhere.
Maybe it is not fully joined to the domain or something, I do not know.
Try asking the Samba people what the problem may be.

If the winbind installation does not work properly then the possibilities
for Squid helpers which asks winbind to work is extremely slim..