Re: [squid-users] Re: problem with frames

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 19:18:39 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003, Alex da Costa wrote:

> I found this at the repository... but my problem is about the MSIE.

Suggestions:

a) Don't use transparent proxying.

b) Don't use transparent proxying.

c) Don't use transparent proxying.

d) See the Squid FAQ and squid.conf if your must use transparent proxying.

If you are not using transparent proxying then:

a) Make sure to select the correct frame before pushing the reload button.

b) Try right-clicking on the frame to reload and select reload.

c) Try the same as above (both 'a' and 'b') but while holding the ctrl
button.