Re: [squid-users] Dial Access Server & Squid

From: aqil <aqil@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 08:57:38 +0700

Pada 14-Aug-2003, Henrik Nordstrom menulis:
> > But alas, even after setting the browser to use 10.1.1.1 as its proxy
> > server, and even ping can be done from both sides (from client and
> > from the proxy), I still can surf internet from a dial access...
>
> Without the traffic being proxied by Squid? I do not see how this is
> possible if the browser is configured to use a proxy. Or did you meant to
> say that the user can not surf the Internet?

Yes, I meant, I still can NOT surf the internet (the correction was
already posted)...
It seems that the browser go directly to the page I requested..
While browsing, I was waiting for a pop up window which prompt me to enter a proxy
user Id and its password, but alas, nothing happenned ..

Do you have suggestion what to do ?

TIA

> Regards
> Henrik