[squid-users] Re: configuration

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 08:11:23 +0200

On Friday 15 August 2003 07.48, brijendra joshi wrote:
> Where to find pam_auth documentation?

The documentation is everywhere where you find pam_auth.. (at least in
all official places where pam_auth can be found)

a) It is shipped with Squid and installed when you install pam_auth as
part of your Squid installation.,

b) It is available from my web site, next to pam_auth.c.

Note: It is generally recommended to use the pam_auth shipped with
Squid as this may contain Squid specific updates for the Squid
version you are using. For example the pam_auth shipped with
Squid-2.5 does contain updates required for use with Squid-2.5 and
later while the pam_auth found from my web site is the original
version designed for Squid-2.4 and earlier.