Res: Re: [squid-users] --> wb_group cache time

From: Alex Carlos Braga Antão <alex@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:06:30 -0300 (Hora oficial do Brasil)

Hello again,
    I have wb_group configured here, but I´m still getting some strange
problems.
    I can browse with a user in the group Internet, but if I remove this
user from the group, the user still can browse.
    I configure ttl=60 (1 minute) to test, but nothing happens. It only
works if I restart SAMBA.
    If I type wb_group -d on the command line and type DOMAIN\\user group,
it returns OK, even if the user is removed from the group.
    It seems winbind is caching the contents, but it is taking a long time
to refresh.
    How can I configure to make it refresh the group contents every 5
minutes, for example ?

    here is my configuration :

auth_param ntlm program /usr/local/squid/libexec/wb_ntlmauth DOMAIN
auth_param ntlm children 10
auth_param ntlm max_challenge_reuses 0
auth_param ntlm max_challenge_lifetime 2 minutes

external_acl_type GrupoAD ttl=60 %LOGIN /usr/local/squid/libexec/wb_group

acl UsuariosInternet proxy_auth REQUIRED
acl GrupoInternet external GrupoAD internet

http_access allow UsuariosInternet GrupoInternet
http_access deny all

Thanks,
Alex C. B. Antão
Analista de Sistemas e Suporte
ICQ: 5144629
http://motoviagens.pagina.de
http://e-modelismo.pagina.de

"Liberdade, fraternidade, igualdade... e, de vez em quando, velocidade!"