[squid-users] Modify HTTP Headers in httpd-accelerator mode

From: Reuben Pearse <Reuben.Pearse@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:06:52 +0100

Hi all,

Is it possible, using Squid, to modify the HTTP Headers of an object
when in httpd-accelerator mode. We have a Domino Web server that tells
clients browsers that GIFS, CSS, JS and other static files to "expire
immediately", so that copies of these files are sent to the client over
and over again!

I was wondering if I could stick Squid in front of the Domino box in
httpd-accelerator mode, and use it to modify the HTTP Headers and tell
static content not to expire.

Thanks in advance

Reuben
reuben@presence-systems.com