[squid-users] Problems

From: Serge Paquin <spaquin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 12:39:51 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I am getting a bunch of messages like:

clientReadRequest: FD 89 Invalid Request

in my log file. Also I have people complaining that they cannot for
example log into myEbay at wwww.ebay.com. They get a 400 error from
Squid.

I am using WCCP and have squid running as a transparent proxy.

In testing I get the Invalid Request when the client gets the 400 error.

The problem I'm having is that the 400 errors tells you what the problem
*MIGHT* be. I cannot seem to find any information in cache.log or
access.log to find out what the problem *IS*.

How can I figure this out and solve it?

As soon as I turn squid off everything then routes fine.

Oddly enough it only seems to hapen for our test users using Lynx. People
with PPP sessions using IE do not seem to be having the issue.

Thanks,
Serge.