Re: [squid-users] Squid3: ftp gateway in accelerator mode

From: Jim Flowers <jflowers@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:02:57 -0500

Thanks, that's very clear. I can do the rewriting OK. What I can't figure
out is what directive(s) I use to accomplish "forwarded using FTP to the FTP
server" as I thought that was the function of cache_peer originserver. How
do I tell squid where the ftp server is (not on the same host) and to use
ftp? One last hint and I think I've got it, please.