[squid-users] wb_group pop up

From: Edward Mann <edward@dont-contact.us>
Date: 20 Aug 2003 16:24:39 -0500

I am running squid 2.5.STABLE3, samba 2.2.8a with wb_group. wb_group is
working fine, but what i want to know is if there is a way that i can
setup the configuration so that if the user is not in the group the
wb_group helper will put them back to basic and IE will give them the
login box? They keep telling me that Microsoft proxy will do it, and
they want to move to that unless i can get squid to work right. I really
don't want to go to Microsoft proxy.

Any help would be appreciated.

Later.