Re: [squid-users] Squid3: ftp redirector in proxy-cache mode

From: Jim Flowers <jflowers@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 23:17:54 -0500

Well after fooling around with it for a little while, it finally dawned on me
that this isn't such a good idea. May be OK for initial contact where
validation is needed but then browsing subdirectories is hindered as there is
no way (that I can think of) for the redirector to know the difference
between the psuedo-password and a real sub-directory.

Oh well, back to the drawing board.

--
Jim Flowers<jflowers@ezo.net>