Re: [squid-users] garbage before reply

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 06:27:34 +1000

On Sat, 2003-08-23 at 04:18, Joshua Brindle wrote:
> for some reason every once in a while i see headers
> at the top of a webpage and if i look at the source i'll
> see something like this

Please file a bug on this. I have a feeling I know what it may be, but I
can't get at it until next week (poor me, got to do on-site support this
weekend) to test and generate a fix.

What I'd like you to do, is to give me any log messages you get in
cache.log, store.log and access.log around the same time as the fault
occurs in the bug.

Cheers,
Rob