Re: [squid-users] Is ESI cached?

From: Gianugo Rabellino <gianugo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 15:54:48 +0200

Robert Collins wrote:

>>Sorry for the lengthy information, I hope that they might be useful for
>>you to track down what's happening (and I sure hope I did something very
>>silly).
>

> I'm not sure whats going on.
>
> You might try using the exact ESI header I have.
> Also, you might try removing the Expires: header from your server
> response.

No luck. And actually it looks like my problem is even bigger: even with
no ESI enabled (I also tried recompilation without --enable-esi), squid
isn't caching *anything* (actually the files are present in the cache
directory, but I still get MISS). The same (Apache) setup works just
fine with Squid 2.5, so I suspect a misconfiguration on my part. Would
you be so kind to send me your config so that I can try that out and see
if I did a major mistake?

--
Gianugo Rabellino