Re: [squid-users] Squid with LDAP

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 19:04:12 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, Guillermo Ettlin wrote:

> Hello all
> Sorry about my english
> When I install squid with LDAP this error apper:
>
> squid_ldap_auth.c:53: lber.h: No such file or directory
> squid_ldap_auth.c:54: ldap.h: No such file or directory

You need to have OpenLDAP development headers and libraries installed, and
your compiler needs to know where to find these.

If the headers & libraries are installed in a non-standard path not
normally looked for by the compiler then you may need to modify
helpers/basic_auth/LDAP/Makefile to include the path to where your
OpenLDAP libraries and headers are installed.