Re: [squid-users] exited on signal 6

From: Kenneth Oncinian <koncinian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 11:02:47 +0800

Hi,

No logs exceeds 2 gig, this is newly installed squid.

I upgraded to stable3 but still running squid without any parameters
still results with the same error, child process exited due to signal 6.

I can run squid from the command line though using squid -d1NC -D &, is
there a disadvantage running squid this way?

Thanks and best regards,
Kenneth Oncinian