[squid-users] Users need to authenticate time and again

From: Christoph Haas <email@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:44:10 +0200

Hi, people...

One of our Squid proxys behaves strange. The users need to authenticate
for every single URL they request. That means they need to re-enter
their credentials for the HTML page itself and for all contained images.
We use squid version 2.5.2 using an LDAP authentication. The other proxy
nodes run well. Plus I can't imagine anything has changed in the
configuration. Rebooting hasn't helped either.

Is there probably a way I can check the "session cache" or similar?

Regards
 Christoph

--
~