RE: [squid-users] THE LAST BIG HELP!

From: Arias, Sebastian Alejandro - (Ext Arg) <Sebastian.Arias@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:09:20 -0300

Henrik,

>Does the options in "auth_param basic program" match 100% the command
>line you use when testing from the command prompt? Yes, If I cut & paste
from the squid.conf to the command prompt the script works fine.

>What does your "auth_param basic program" line look like?

auth_param basic program /auth/squid_ldap_auth -b
'OU=ITS,OU=Sistemas,OU=Cuentas de Usuario,DC=ar,DC=attla,DC=corp' -w
mypasswd -h 192.168.178.12 -D 'CN=username,OU=ITS,OU=Sistemas,OU=Cuentas de
Usuario,DC=ar,DC=attla,DC=corp' -f sAMAccountName=%s

I really appreciate your help! ...

Tkts a Lot!

Regards,

Sebastián Arias