[squid-users] including more config files in main squid.conf

From: Chris Barnes <cpbarnes@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 14:44:25 +1000

Hi people,
Is there a way I can include seperate config files in the main squid.conf in
a similar way to that done with the Apache config file.

e.g.
in squid.conf i would have the following line...

Include conf/acls.conf

and in acls.conf i would have all my access control lines instead of having
them in squid.conf.

What I would like to do is have a seperate config file for my squid ACLs
because i need a script which will modify these acls, and i dont want it to
have to go through the whole config file to find/update a single acl.

Any help appreciated :)

Chris Barnes