Re: [squid-users] ftp problem

From: babar haq <babarhaq@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 01:08:54 -0500

well u r right ...while trying different scenarios (with and without proxy) i forgot to remove the settings from the browser.
the interesting thing is if i remove the proxy from the browser i dont get any thing in access.log and "cannot display page" is displayed in ie.
i will try using some other browser and post the error i get
thanx

Regards,
Babar Haq