Re: WG: [squid-users] problem installing squid 3.0 PRE3

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 16:40:59 +0200

On Wednesday 03 September 2003 15.47, Werner.Rost@zfboge.com wrote:

> Robert, Henrik: Should I create an entry in bugzilla?

Please try to answer the questions asked by Robert first [see below].

configure.log shows a trace of all the tests configure performs, and
many of these tests are supposed to fail. The configure.log output
you proved is all normal as the failed test is the test if you are
using GCC, which you are not so the test is supposed to fail on
"choke me".

Do you get any errors printed on the screen when you run configure?