[squid-users] header_access question

From: Jan Van Nieuwenhove <jan_vn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 13:58:28 +0200

Hi all and thanks for taking time to read my post,

I have a question regarding the header_access option. Does anyone have a
list of all the parameters I can supply the header_access option with?

I am asking this, because:
-) I am using squid in 'paranoid' anonymouzyer setting
-) I cannot use file attachements in webmail sites like hotmail.com

so, in short, I need the correct <paramater>-name so I can use something
like this 'header_access <paramater> allow all' to allow file
attachment-usage in webmail sites.

Thank you,
Best regards,
Jan Van Nieuwenhove