RE: [squid-users] Aufs Problem???Syncing pending I/O operations.. (blocking)

From: TSIOLAS KOSTAS <ktsiolas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 11:07:02 +0300

hi Henrik,

No other processes running during working hours
All Cron Jobs are running night time.
Configuring Squid with options --with-aio-threads=N say 32 or higher will it
make any difference?
I thing 16 is the default?
Another thing searching old mail you recommended someone to use 'ulimit -Hn
4096' before running configure for performance reason it is something must
be done with Aufs?