Re: [squid-users] redirect url

From: Antony Stone <Antony@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 11:38:05 +0100

On Friday 05 September 2003 2:50 pm, Ehsan Lesani wrote:

> Dear Friend.
> If you are using a linux I think it would be better that you use from
> iptables or ipchains to do this one.

That'll only work if the URL (domain) is unique to an IP address. iptables
will allow redirection of an IP address, but not a specific URL hosted by a
virtual server with other domains on the same machine.

Antony.

--
This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above
and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable