[squid-users] Slow page loading

From: Piotr Zagula <Piotr.Zagula@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 20:23:58 +0200

I'm new in Squid. I test Squid (2,5 Stable 1, Redhat 8.0) and everything
would be OK except handling one website.
If connect directly to Internet it loads immediately when I use proxy it
takes about 2 minutes to load. I've tried meny websites and this is the
only one as far, that behaves so strangly but can not be sure if there are
not others.
I've tried many configuration settings in squid.conf, installed Squid on
other machine, installed Squid 2.6 devel - without succes.

So if anybody could check the following website http://www.gazeta.pl and
send me his squid.conf if succeded I would be grateful. I could compare the
settings and find out what's the problem. Or maybe somebody already knows
what could be the problem and can just tell me.

regards
Piotr.Zagula@ccs.pl