Re: [squid-users] TCP_MISS/200 in logfile!

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:17:19 +0200

On Wednesday 10 September 2003 12.48, Nauman Malik wrote:
> Yes...that is true...But is it possible that we add some ACL or
> filter in squid to block these types of requests?

Yes, just do it. But chances are high it won't stop the infected
clients from slowing down your Squid, more likely the infected
clients will just get even more aggressive when Squid quickly denies
them access.

The best measure is to firewall the clients until the infection has
been cured, denying them access to any Internet resources by dropping
their packets.