Re: [squid-users] Masquerading Outlook Web Access with Squid/SSL

From: Markus Gaugusch <markus.gaugusch@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:33:52 +0200

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

>On Wednesday 10 September 2003 13.15, Markus Gaugusch wrote:
>

>>Thanks, that worked, I can get to the Exchange server.
>>Unfortunately, there seems something to be broken with the HTTP
>>Basic Auth, though. I can see that the client sends it (disabled
>>SSL on squid to test this), but it is not forwarded to the server.
>>I'm using 3.0-PRE3. Any hints?
>>

>See the cache_peer directive.

I read through it several times before, looked again now, and found it.
The right option is "login=PASS". It works PERFECT now :-)

thanks, Hendrik!!

Markus

Markus Gaugusch        eMail: markus.gaugusch@pdts.at
PDTS - Prozessdatentechnik und Systeme
Gesellschaft fuer industrielle Datenverarbeitung GmbH
A-1150 Wien, Moeringgasse 20
Tel.: +43-1-526 17 57/227     WWW: http://www.pdts.at