[squid-users] store.log access.log and logrotate

From: <Jim_Brouse/PYT@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:19:01 -0700

Can the store.log files that have been rotated be deleted are they useful
for anything, I read in the documentation to they are for debugging.

What is needed to be configured in logrotate so that it does not rotate
access.log.

On my linux system logrotate rotates access.log and store.log I want
logrotate to continue to rotate store.log but not access.log. I have read
the manpage etc but still need some assistance.

Jim