Re: [squid-users] access.log analysis queries

From: ads squid <adssquid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 09:54:05 -0700 (PDT)

I have given thought to it and would be starting this
soon.
I have decided to use php to analysis access.log file.
By using php, you extract access.log file line by
line. store "Timestamp", "bytes", "IP address", etc in
mysql database row. Each line of access.log file will
be converted to each row of mysql having fields of
access.log file data.
By using mysql query then process stored data in mysql
as per your requirement.
I think this should work.