RE: [squid-users] unable to use squid over vpn

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:23:15 +1000

On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 19:45, Jay Turner wrote:
> So it's not just me this is happening too..
> I am getting a stack from Robert Collins from August coming through now all
> with [Scanned] too.

It's affecting everyone, and saturating the squid-cache.org mail queue.
Mail is currently running about 2 hours behind.

The messages are all from that previously referenced server - they are
not the original messages sent - the gpg signature on my emails, for
instance, no longer validates, indicating that the message content has
been altered.

Rob