[squid-users] NT4 Domain Authentication with Squid

From: Mark Maxey <mmaxey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:22:05 -0400

I have an existing NT4 domain and we're using MS Proxy. I'd like to migrate
away from using MS Proxy as it chokes constantly. Can a squid proxy
authenticate off of the nt4 domain and if so how?

Also, I'd like to be able to log what the users are doing online and be able
to generate reports. Is there a software package that would allow me to do
this?

Mark