[squid-users] The requested URL could not be retrieved

From: Anania, Chris <Chris.Anania@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 17:25:20 -0700

I am new to Squid. I am using Squid/2.2.STABLE5 with Sidewinder.
We have an issue where navigating to some Internet addresses cause an error
"The requested URL could not be retrieved"
The temp fix is to include that address in the list of proxy exceptions on
each Internet Explorer client.

How can I fix this right at the squid server?

Christopher M. Anania
Cole Haan - Sr. Systems Support Technician
(207) 846-2739