Re: [squid-users] WCCP-Hotmail-Yahoo...

From: Valton Hashani <valton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 18:12:44 +0200

Hi Henrik,
regarding the issue about WCCP and opening pages such as hotmail and yahoo
(inbox) I just wanted to inform you that squid machine was down for a while.
When I started it and rebooted Cisco7200 router, everything is working
fine. I don't know how :).
Thank you and everybody for you support. Anyway I will implement Squid by
policy based routing. WCCP scares me :).
Best Regards,
Valton