Re: [squid-users] help:url not retrieved

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 11:40:01 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003, mauro wrote:

> After configuring a browser to connect to squid at localhost, I receive an
> error page of url not retrieved because forwarding denied. It specify that
> the cache will not forward the request because it is trying to enforce a
> sibling relationship.

This is miss_access denying the request, or maybe a request forwarding
loop (if it is a loop then Squid complains loudly in cache.log as well).

Note: Unless you are in fact trying to enforce a sibling relationship,
miss_access should be allow. You should not set miss_access at all unless
you are trying to enforce a sibling relationship.