Re: [squid-users] Authentication related query

From: Adam Aube <aaube@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 14:01:05 -0400

> Thanks for the response.I am herewith pasting the
> squid.conf for ur perusal.

As far as I can tell, your squid.conf looks ok (though I've never used
pam_auth before). Unless it is a problem with pam_auth, I would have to say
it is most definitely a browser problem.

An easy way to check would be to switch to a different basic auth helper (such
as ncsa_auth) and see if the problem goes away.

Adam