Re: [squid-users] RE: WCCP for Squid (WindowsNT)

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 07:58:55 +1000

On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 05:39, Ken.Farrington@barclayscapital.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have now downloaded perl and borlan c compilers for windows so I am in a
> good postion to amend the program. Just need to know how. Once done I will
> test in the lab tomrrow with my cisco stuff and coument and re-post back out
> to this forum and the groupstudy forums.
>
> If anyone knows, I would love to hear from you.

Only the MSVC and mingw/cygwin gcc compilers have been actively tested
with the squid-nt source code. Thats just a warning -if borland's C
compiler works thats great.

as for WCCP, you need to enable the appropriate option in the squid
config.h, and also figure out how to make NT decapsulate gre and hand it
to squid.

Rob