[squid-users] Squid, Icap & Symantec AVSE --- Re: assertion failed "mem->inmem_hi == 0"

From: Wei Keong <chooweikeong@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:48:07 +0800 (Malay Peninsula Standard Time)

Hi all,

The squid + icap + Symantec Antivirus ScanEngine is running fine and able
to detect some virus. However, I am having problem accessing hotmail and
yahoo mail too.

Tcpdump shows that upon receiving the GET request from the client, squid
will ACK the connection, and then send a FIN-ACK to the client. No http
reply observed.

I got the following in access log, and I have verified that the AVSE has
responded 'ICAP/1.0 200' to squid.
TCP_MISS/200 0 GET http://us.f403.mail.yahoo.com/ym/login?

Any idea what's went wrong?

Thanks,