RE: [squid-users] ftp receive buffer size?

From: Roger Joseph <primelink@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 17:06:39 -0400

To vaguely go intto it Programs that adjust incomming buffersizes like
the one you use need to be directly connected to the connection and
cannot be proxied properly. On small file s they might work but on
larger file corruption usually occurs. Why ?

Because it is not a problem in any program but a by product of what is
happening on the connection. When you connect through squid it ~proxies
back, buy connecting to the site and "relaying" the information back to
the calling client.

Simplest thing is to do is not configure the program to go through
squid. So there by having the session created ftpclient ---> ftpserver
directly.