RE: [squid-users] ftp receive buffer size?

From: Roger Joseph <primelink@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 10:59:30 -0400

Please do not misunderstand me. The problem is just with the nature of
Squid being primarily an http proxy/Cache server not an FTP. The best
way to do FTP in Squid is through a web browser. My 2 cents. The reading
of a fixed data size ?
"can't say impossible" but tuff.

Maybe there are other FTP proxy's that allow you to do that. But I am
not familiar with them.

"resistance is futile"