Re: [squid-users] ftp receive buffer size?

From: Copland <copland@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 03:11:39 +0300

hmm.. Thanx Rob, I definetely should try that readahead setting, but problem
is that I cant any info about it. Tried google -- no luck, my default
squid.conf doesn't have it too. Any clue how this setting sounds?
I've found only one similar:
# A value of 0 causes Squid to never fetch more than the
# client requested. (default)
#
#Default:
# range_offset_limit 0 KB

uncommented it (quite useless, i know, but i had to try :), same result.
Thanx in advance.