[squid-users] default request_size if non is specified

From: Noel Clarkson <noel.clarkson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 16:11:43 +1000

Hi there,

Is there a default value for request_size if non is set or does that just
mean it is unlimited?

I'm having a problem that when I try to post a large file to a content
management website it returns straight away with "document contains no
data" and I think it might be that a setting in squid is what is causing
this. The request size one seems to be the one I should be looking at to
me, but maybe it's not??

cheers,

noel