RE: [squid-users] FW: Problem with squid after squidguard update

From: Clemson, Chris <Chris.Clemson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 15:00:59 +0100

i think we've figured out what was wrong.
A colleague found that the permissions were wrong on /dev/null (only root
had access).
Once we had changed this, squid was better.
It no longer sits using up most of the CPU, but it does seem slower than
normal.
It's annoying that squid didn't show any errors (that i could find) even
when on debug 9.

What other files/devices does squid use that should we check for
permissions?
thanks,

chris

--
The content of this e-mail is confidential, may contain privileged material
and is intended solely for the recipient(s) named above. If you receive this