Re: [squid-users] Force Footer

From: Adam <adam-s@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:36:36 -0700

From: "Lists":
> Using SQUID can I force a footer to be added to every webpage.....
> I have searched the list and can't find anything along this line.

It sounded like something that would be very hard if not impossible to do
(how are you going to tack on a "footer" to the bottom of, say, a chock full
CNN page? So anyhow I used groups.google which you should try in the
future. While a lot of false positives came up there:
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=footer&as_oq=page+webpage&as_eq=&as_ugroup=mailing.unix.squid-users

But I did find two discussions of this. Marc Elsen said it would be hard
and another guy suggested using Apache modules:
http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=9fo3rv%241h24%241%40FreeBSD.csie.NCTU.edu.tw