Re: [squid-users] Single squid in a squid -> filter -> squid setup

From: Chris Wilcox <not_rich_yet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 22:58:35 +0100

Hmm, apparently it is being done with one squid instance by at least 2
people I've messaged on a forum though they've yet to describe it fully
enough for me to understand. I was kinda wondering why I can't just send
localhost requests direct (either direct to the web or direct to a true
parent proxy) and requests from the LAN through to the DansGuardian
instances. This wouldn't loop as far as I can see?

Regards,

nry

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger