[squid-users] Some help "reformatting" my squid.conf?

From: Boniforti Flavio <boniforti@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:16:40 +0200

Hello all!

I just noticed now that there's some mess in my config file.

Is there a "template" or a way to have things sorted out correctly?
In my case, I noticed that I have the "always_direct" directives and
ACLs written *after* the "http_access" rules, and that's causing me
troubles because I want to use an ACL which is written about 500 lines
after the point in which it should be recalled!

Can anybody help me?

Thank you!

Boniforti Flavio
Provincia del Verbano-Cusio-Ossola