[squid-users] ntlm, winbind, backup domain controler

From: Joao Coutinho <jocoutinho@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:57:15 +0000

Hi,
Squid is authenticating fine, but today I had a problem with my Domain
Controler and nobody could browse the internet, because squid is set up to
authenticate with my PDC. My question: Is there a way to have a second
Domain Controler, a backup domain controler, in case the primary is offline
for some reason?
thanks in advance, Joao

MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online.
http://messenger.msn.com.br