RE: [squid-users] FATAL: Received Segment Violation...dying.

From: Daniel Lim <Daniel.Lim@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 11:09:07 +1000

It has been stable and achieving satisfactory performance since we
upgraded a week ago.
I am not aware of any leak, it is in fact consuming less resources than
before.
On ave it is servicing about 20 HTTP reqs/sec.
The Segment Violation I got prior to upgrade was discernible in
processing an invalid clientReadRequest happening many times a day but
the Squid was able to restart after dying. I don't know what that was
but the upgrade solved the problem.

Regards,
Daniel

>>> "Zand, Nooshin" <nooshin.zand@intel.com> 1/10/2003 10:19:39 >>>

Daniel,
Thanks for suggestion.
How stable is your squid on Linux.
Have you notice any memory leak?
How many requests per second does squid process.

Thanks,
nooshin