[squid-users] MSIE6 + Squid

From: Tim Riley <timr@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 15:12:41 -0500

RedHat 9
Squid 2.5.STABLE1-2

I just replaced our Microsoft ISA server with a Linux server running Squid.
Excellent software!! Only one issue...........
When trying to access a certain site, (http://ccsff.football.sportsline.com)
MSIE tries to download the page instead of displaying it. I can only
reproduce on MSIE6 (and MSIE6 SP1). Other versions of MSIE function
correctly (ie 4.0, 5.0, 5.5). Is there a known issue with MSIE6 and Squid?

I've spent hours looking through FAQ's and trouble shooting. Any help you
can give would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Fyi, The site I'm having trouble with displays fine when using the old MS
ISA proxy server.

--
This message and any attachments may contain information that is protected
by law as privileged and confidential, and is transmitted for the sole use