[squid-users] HTTPS acceleration and Squid 2.5

From: Andrea Cogliati <AndreaC@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 09:47:52 +0200

Guys,

we need an https accelerator capable of redirecting https requests to
different servers based on URLs. Being more specific:

We need to publish to the Internet two different services, let say
https://mydomain.com/alpha and https://mydomain.com/beta. Client
requests to the former site must be served (through https) by one
backend
server and requests to the latter site must be served by a different
server.
Is that possible with Squid 2.5? Should I apply some kind of patch (ssl
update patch)? I'm a little confused here.

TIA for any help,

Andrea