Re: [squid-users] webdav problem

From: Victor Jose Hernandez Gomez <vjhergom@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 14:05:59 +0200

> With squid 2.5STABLE1 on RedHat 9.0 I have a problem has to make forward
> webdav traffic by this one.
>
> When I upload a file of less than 1023 bytes all is ok, but on the other hand
> when the file is higher than 1024 bytes this one does not pass.
> And when I upload directly on the server I do not have this problem.

Hello, try modifying the request_body_max_size parameter. I did find a
similar problem using squid2.4stable7

# TAG: request_body_max_size (KB)
# This specifies the maximum size for an HTTP request body.
# In other words, the maximum size of a PUT/POST request.
# A user who attempts to send a request with a body larger
# than this limit receives an "Invalid Request" error message.
# If you set this parameter to a zero, there will be no limit
# imposed.
#
#Default:
request_body_max_size 0