[squid-users] logging on to a website/timeout

From: <lwa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 22:36:26 +0100

We have installed Squid on one of our school servers and it is
fast, very fast.
Unfortunately we can't switch to it just yet as we have a
problem.
When we are on a web site that requires us to log on eg
username/password - once we press submit the system just
doesn't want to know. You can get onto sites but if that site
requires a logon it's just no go.
We are desperate to move onto squid but until we resolve this
issue we can't.
Does anyone know the answer?
Many thanks for any help in resolving this matter.
Larry Walker
Network Manager, St Bede's School, Redhill.
(PS We are desperate!!!)

--
Lawrence A Walker
Technical Network Manager