[squid-users] Squid Authentication & Accounting..

From: Rio Martin <rio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 14:52:19 +0700

On Tuesday 07 October 2003 14:32, Marc Elsen wrote:
> Rio Martin wrote:
> > Dear all,
> > I have a plan to build squid as an authentication machines for web access
> > to all of my users. Squid would be act as an authentication gateway and
> > squid should be able to handle accounting for all of the users.
> > Does anyone know good software or online documentation regarding this ?
> > Thanks ..
>
> http://www.squid-cache.org/Scripts/

Okay, perhaps i am not describing this situation clearly,
The goal is i want Squid to authenticate all my users with kind of prepaid
system (like 10 hours access, 100 hours access). After time expired, user
account must be deleted from the database. If possible i would like to put
Squid as NAS for Radius. Is there any documentation about it?
Thanks for the URL you gave before..

Regards,
Rio Martin.